EuroNanoForum 2019 - BIORIMA at NSC Stand
The EuroNanoForum is organised in Bucharest, Romania under the headline „Nanotechnology and advanced materials progress under Horizon2020 and beyond". BIORIMA will be present in the NanoSafetyCluster stand organized by NIA. Visit the NanoSafety Cluster stand and meet 17 Horizon2020 projects!
12. – 14. June 2019, Bucharest, Romania
BIORIMA will be present in the NanoSafetyCluster stand organized by NIA. Visit the NanoSafety Cluster stand and meet 17 Horizon 2020 projects!
- Learn about project activities and talk to Europe's leading experts.
- Find out how projects impact your work in the development of safe and innovative nanomaterials.
- Take part in our packed on-stand agenda, including project presentations, 'meet the expert' sessions and a networking session with NanoSafety Cluster researchers.
- Europe's largest networking conference focusing on nanotechnologies and advanced materials science, innovation and business
- Open to the scientific community, representatives from industry, research and innovation, and policy makers
- Offers excellent opportunities to debate on cutting edge research and successful industrial implementations in the field
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- CONFERENCE: lively plenaries and breakout sessions including panel and participatory discussions
- EXHIBITION devoted to companies, EU projects, European Technology Platforms, Nanomaterials related EU Clusters
- NETWORKING EVENTS offering a unique occasion to strengthen existing contacts, exchange new project ideas, consortia building: Brokerage event; Interactive Workshops; Poster sessions
- VISITS to research facilities