1st Interprofessional Nano Training School
25 - 29 March 2019, Venice, Italy
The Training School, organised within the EU funded Horizon 2020 projects BIORIMA, GRACIOUS and NanoInformaTIX will take place in the historic center of Venice, Italy on 25-29 March 2019.
The school aims to transfer State-of-the-Art knowledge on a variety of topics from key experts to the new generation of nano-environmental, health and safety, and biomedicine professionals, using interprofessional education in hands-on sessions.
Become part of an interactive, exciting week and enrich your knowledge by developing multidisciplinary expertise!
- Advanced Nano-(bio)materials' Fate & Exposure Scenarios
- Hazard to Human Health & Environment
- Risk Assessment & Risk Management
- Modelling, Grouping and Read Across Approaches
Benefits from School
- Learn the latest trends in nanosafetyand nanomedicine.
- Gain an in-depth interdisciplinary understanding of the key topics.
- Engage in a dialogue with peers andkey experts.
- Benefit from a variety of additional networking opportunities such as a boat trip in the Venetian Lagoon and a social dinner.
The school is especially designed for personnel from research and academic institutions as well as from industry, governmental agencies and hospital departments. The School is aimed at senior researchers, young scientists, PhD students and people interested in Safe Nanotechnology, Risk Assessment and Nano-Medicine.
Each participant will receive a Certificate of Attendance upon successful completion of the School.
The training school will take place in Venice (Italy), with the school programme taking place in the historic Auditorium Santa Margherita, which is located in the heart of the city. The School will start at 12.30 CET on 25 March and will end on 13.30 CET on 29 March.
Please click here for travel guidance.
The School is free of charge and the registration is closed now!
The number of attendees to be accepted is limited to 60.
Download the programm and the school flyer.