BIORIMA Forum now online
This forum is a discussion platform for relevant stakeholders and end-users to reach out to the project, to directly contact the expert, and to share and discuss your views and requirements.
The BIORIMA Forum can now be accessed directly from the BIORIMA website and at www.biorima-forum.eu. This forum is a discussion platform for relevant stakeholders and end-users to reach out to the project, to directly contact the expert, and to share and discuss your views and requirements relating to the development, evaluation, regulation and marketing of NBMs as used in medical devices (MD) and advanced therapeutic medicinal products (ATMP).
The Forum is established to allow stakeholders and project partners to post topics and questions, to communicate with each other, and to discuss methods, materials and especially the integrated risk management framework (IRM) developed within BIORIMA, to get valuable feedback and input from relevant industries, regulators, scientists etc. outside the project.
The BIORIMA Forum will enable you to:
- Share your views and experiences.
- discuss the most effective strategies for risk assessment and management of NBMs used in MDs and ATMPs
- establish the experiences, needs and priorities of stakeholders in this field and how BIORIMA can contribute and benefit from this.
Discussion boards are open for the following topics (or threads):
- Research on hazard, exposure and fate of NBM
- Manufacturers of NBM
- Users of NBM in MD and AMTP
- Regulation of NBM used in MD and AMTP
- News and events
If you would like to open up additional discussion boards, please contact Lesley Tobin.
Please register for the forum here....